Home > FAQ
What is CPD ?
DEFINITIONS Continuing Professional Development (CPD). This activity consists of “educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the (...)
How to record your CPD results ?
How to become a CPD provider ?
How to apply to be CPD provider. Important information for professional associations is that there is opportunity from Ministry of Health to facilitate (...)
How to check my registration status ?
After registration, your details are entered into a data base. You can check your registration status by logging into data base using your RMDC (...)
How do I use RMDC database ?
RMDC maintains Data base that contains details of registered medical and dental practitioners whose registration is updated for at least in the last two (...)
How to check my CPD credit ?
How do I get the Certificate of Good Standing (CGS) ?
The Rwanda Medical and Dental Council (RMDC) issues a CGS for those who intend to work or study overseas. The CGS shows that no malpractice allegations or (...)
How do I get a registration’s card ?
When you lose your registration card, you can contact Rwanda Medical and Dental Council office for replacement. You will however, be required to provide (...)
How to maintaining your registration and license to practice ?
To maintain your registration, and license to practice if you have one, you need to keep your contact details up-to-date and pay your annual registration (...)

©2012 Rwanda Medical Council